– All of our units are dry, clean and well lit and situated on two floors.
– Direct access allows you to drive a vehicle into our facilities so providing a dry and convenient environment for loading and unloading.
– Access to units on the first floor are via a lift.
What size units do we have?
– Our units range from 16 sq ft to 250 sq ft.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
-No, Customers will be provided with a house keeping rules document, which states charges if unit Is found damaged or rubbish is left.
How often am I invoiced?
– You are invoiced every 4 weeks in advance; which is collected via monthly direct debit.
How do I pay my bill?
How do I pay my bill?
– Initial payment can be made by debit or credit card. There is a 2% surcharge for credit card payments.
– You can pay over the telephone – just have your debit or credit card details handy.
– Monthly payment is made via direct debit.
– We do not accept American Express.
What do I need to provide?
– For private rental – a passport or driving licence together with a recent utility bill not more than 3 months old – photocopies are not acceptable.
– For business rental – If you are a business customer and are a company director or senior manager, please also provide proof of your position such as a business card. If you are a business customer but not the company director or senior manager, please provide a letter from the business to confirm that you are authorised to sign the rental agreement on behalf of the company.
– Payment details (direct debit information, debit or credit card).
– An alternative contact name, address and number.
– A padlock (we sell them if you forget).
Do I have to take out your insurance or can I use my own and is it compulsory?
– Insurance is compulsory whether it is your own or you purchase through us. If you take out your own insurance, it must cover the value of goods being placed in self storage. Not all household insurance policies will cover you whilst your possessions are in a self storage facility, so please check the terms of your insurance and provide us with proof of your cover which must state that it covers goods stored in a self storage facility and the full postal address of our premises. Your insurers may need to add an addendum to your policy to include the name and address of our store. We will need to take a copy of your insurance policy and retain this on file with your rental agreement.
– We do however offer our own bespoke insurance. Please call our office on 01992 676 789 to obtain a personal quote for you.
– Insurance must be in place prior to storing with us.
It is your responsibility to keep your insurance documentation valid and up to date during the duration of your rental as they expire.
Can I move to a smaller/bigger unit at any time?
– Yes. As your requirements change, you are welcome to move to a smaller/bigger unit at any time without any transfer cost, subject to availability.
Can I use my own padlock and leave a spare key with you?
– Yes you can use your own padlock however we do stock them should you require one.
– We do not hold keys for customers – only you hold the key to that lock.
– If you lose your key, once identify verification has been confirmed, we will cut the lock so that you have access again – a new lock will need to be purchased of which we have in stock. This step is a last resort option.
Can I access my unit at any time and outside office hours?
– Yes you can access your unit at any time – simply sign in and out at Reception.
– If it is outside office hours, please speak to our Facilities Manager to arrange a time.
How do I cancel my unit if I want to end rental early?
– Two weeks (14 days) notice must be given in writing – either by e-mail, post or in person. This ensures that you don’t lose any of your refundable deposit – any unused rent will be refunded to you.
– When communicating, please state your name, unit number and the date your notice commences.
– Please leave the unit in the same condition as when you began renting it. If it is left in a bad condition, the cost of repair will be deducted from your refundable deposit.
Can I purchase materials if I am not renting?
– Yes – our prices are very competitive – please call or visit the office for more information.
For any further information, feel free to visit our premises or call us on 01992676789.