Ethics policy, for all employees of Security Self Storage as part of White & Company PLC are required to conduct our business according to the highest ethical standards at all levels and will comply with the following:
- We shall provide a healthy and safe working environment for our employees and we will protect them from abuse and harassment. We shall not discriminate by gender, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
- Customers will be treated with fairness and honesty. We shall ensure that quotations and invoices are clear, accurate and consistent.
- We are committed to free and fair competition. We shall not make any agreement with a competitor which prevents, restricts or distorts competition nor exchange sensitive commercial information.
- Employees will not offer or receive bribes or other such facilitating payments for the purpose of obtaining or retaining business and must disclose any conflict of interests regarding their position within the Company.
- We will seek to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment.
- We will preserve the privacy and security of all personal data relating to our staff and customers, and will comply with all laws regulating how we handle such information.
- The business of the Company must be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of both the UK and appropriate overseas countries.
- The Company will encourage any employee who becomes aware of a breach of this code to bring it to the attention of a senior manager who will thoroughly investigate any possible breaches and take any necessary corrective action.