Decluttering in Churchgate | Security Self Storage
Decluttering in Churchgate
Decluttering in Churchgate decluttering your home will help you free up valuable space and if you are looking to sell your home, it could help you sell your property faster. If you’re looking for decluttering in Churchgate, Security Self Storage has a complete range of storage solutions.
There are many other reasons that clearing some space can be helpful. Maybe you are downsizing your accommodation but wish to keep certain items of furniture in the short term? Or you may be relocating to another country but will be returning home at the end of a work contract, and need to store your personal possessions. It makes perfect sense at these times to look at Security Self Storage near Churchgate as an affordable and secure way of storing your personal belongings.
Ideas to Help You Declutter & Decluttering Solutions Churchgate
All too often we find our attics, garages and cupboards are full to bursting with things we no longer use. Here are some ways to help free up some space with the help of Security Self Storage Churchgate.
1. Clear out Books, CD’s and DVD’s. With so much available on line, now may be the time to reduce your overflowing bookshelves, film collection or CD rack. It’s also worth remembering that storing vinyl records in the loft is a fire hazard. If you find you are particularly attached to certain things, consider putting them into storage, this will make your living area seem instantly larger and your loft a safer place!
2. Store things your children have outgrown. It’s all too easy to hang on to cloths and toys your children no longer need. Now could be the time to sell them on sites such as Ebay to generate come extra cash. Alternatively, if you’re hanging onto them until the grandchildren arrive, put them into storage until you need them.
3. Put bikes and other unused outdoor items in storage. If you don’t have a shed or garage to store bikes, but find you only use them in the summer months, free up some space by putting them into storage. Garden furniture often ends up in the garage during the winter, why not save some space by storing it until it’s needed.
4. Send your camping stuff on holiday. If you have camping or trekking equipment, or a number of large suitcases which you only use only at certain times of the year, why not send them packing and save yourself some valuable cupboard space. Storage in a clean and dry environment will prolong the life of these items.
5. Declutter your wardrobe. Most of us have far more clothes than we ever wear. We often buy things, which don’t suit us or hang onto things that don’t fit us. Once you have assessed your wardrobe, you will know what you want to keep and what is definitely unflattering and should be discarded. There will also be a number of items you’re just not sure about. To free up wardrobe space, why not consider storing these items along with seasonal clothing needed only at certain times of the year. A small self-storage unit could be the ideal answer to your changing needs.
6. If you work from home some offsite storage may help you reclaim your space. Working from home often requires keeping records and documents for a certain amount of time. Maybe you need bulky items only occasionally or have stock that is filling up your living space. A storage unit could provide the ideal cost effective way to store these items and you can easily access them whenever you need to.
Packing your possessions
Once you have decided to use a self-storage facility, you will want to make sure your possessions are carefully packed to ensure they remain in perfect condition. At Security Self Storage we can offer a wide selection of packaging material to protect your items. Our Box Shop has an excellent range of boxes, tape, bubble wrap and padlocks to protect your goods.
How to contact decluttering in Churchgate
Security Self Storage
Tel: 01992 877540
Map showing location of Security Self Storage near Cheshunt
Opening Times of Security Self Storage:
• Mon 08:00 – 17:30
• Tue 08:00 – 17:30
• Wed 08:30 – 17:30
• Thu 08:30 – 17:30
• Fri 08:00 – 17:30
• Sat 07:00 – 14:00
• Sun Closed
The process of decluttering is carried out for a range of reasons. It maybe you are redecorating, rebuilding, adding an extension or moving home. During the process you may find the following information helpful.
ADR Decorating Services
33 Bushbarns, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 6EB
Finishing Touch Decor
11 Hollybush Way, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 6ER
BUILDING SUPPLIES CHURCHGATE
Travis Perkins Trading Co.Ltd
Sopers Rd, Cuffley, Potters Bar, EN6 4RY
Thames Roofing & Building Supplies Ltd
766 Hertford Rd, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 6PT
PV Electrical Services
24 Lucern Close, Hammond St, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, EN7 6UU
0800 112 3282
71 Cavell Rd, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 6JQ
Hearts Plumbing Ltd
171 Cuffley Hill, Goffs Oak, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 5EZ
High St, Waltham Cross, EN8 7AF
020 3818 8464
UPHOLSTERY REPAIRS CHURCHGATE
3b, High St, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 0BX
19 Huntingdon Close, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10 6DR
CARPET & FLOORING SPECIALISTS CHURCHGATE
Cheshunt Flooring Services
Connect a Floor
16 Lucern Close, Hammond St, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, EN7 6UU
17 Woodcote Close, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 8QJ
FURNITURE SHOWROOM CHURCHGATE
Cadmore House Cadmore Lane, Waltham Cross EN8 9SE
198 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield EN1 1UJ
0800 804 8879
WHITE GOODS SUPPLIERS CHURCHGATE
Cheshunt Domestic Appliances
14 Hawthorne Avenue, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7 5BY
Tullys Domestic Appliances
77b St. Marks Rd, Enfield, EN1 1BJ
020 3376 9970
Self Storage – Decluttering in Churchgate
This decluttering in Churchgate item is brought to you by Security Self Storage the self store company serving Cheshunt and the surrounding area.
Decluttering in Churchgate – Security Self Storage near Churchgate: for a free quote Tel: 01992 877540