Decluttering in Epping Green | Security Self Storage
Are you looking for decluttering in the Epping Green area?
Decluttering in Epping Green, decluttering your home will help you free up valuable space and if you are looking to sell your home, it could help you sell your property faster. If you’re looking for decluttering in Epping Green, Security Self Storage has a complete range of storage solutions.
There are many other reasons that clearing some space can be helpful. Maybe you are downsizing your accommodation but wish to keep certain items of furniture in the short term? Or you may be relocating to another country but will be returning home at the end of a work contract, and need to store your personal possessions. It makes perfect sense at these times to look at Security Self Storage near Epping Green as an affordable and secure way of storing your personal belongings.
Ideas to Help You Declutter & Decluttering Solutions Epping Green
All too often we find our attics, garages and cupboards are full to bursting with things we no longer use. Here are some ways to help free up some space with the help of Security Self Storage Epping Green.
1. Clear out Books, CD’s and DVD’s. With so much available on line, now may be the time to reduce your overflowing bookshelves, film collection or CD rack. It’s also worth remembering that storing vinyl records in the loft is a fire hazard. If you find you are particularly attached to certain things, consider putting them into storage, this will make your living area seem instantly larger and your loft a safer place!
2. Store things your children have outgrown. It’s all too easy to hang on to cloths and toys your children no longer need. Now could be the time to sell them on sites such as Ebay to generate come extra cash. Alternatively, if you’re hanging onto them until the grandchildren arrive, put them into storage until you need them.
3. Put bikes and other unused outdoor items in storage. If you don’t have a shed or garage to store bikes, but find you only use them in the summer months, free up some space by putting them into storage. Garden furniture often ends up in the garage during the winter, why not save some space by storing it until it’s needed.
4. Send your camping stuff on holiday. If you have camping or trekking equipment, or a number of large suitcases which you only use only at certain times of the year, why not send them packing and save yourself some valuable cupboard space. Storage in a clean and dry environment will prolong the life of these items.
5. Declutter your wardrobe. Most of us have far more clothes than we ever wear. We often buy things, which don’t suit us or hang onto things that don’t fit us. Once you have assessed your wardrobe, you will know what you want to keep and what is definitely unflattering and should be discarded. There will also be a number of items you’re just not sure about. To free up wardrobe space, why not consider storing these items along with seasonal clothing needed only at certain times of the year. A small self-storage unit could be the ideal answer to your changing needs.
6. If you work from home some offsite storage may help you reclaim your space. Working from home often requires keeping records and documents for a certain amount of time. Maybe you need bulky items only occasionally or have stock that is filling up your living space. A storage unit could provide the ideal cost effective way to store these items and you can easily access them whenever you need to.
Packing your possessions for decluttering
Once you have decided to use a self-storage facility, you will want to make sure your possessions are carefully packed to ensure they remain in perfect condition. At Security Self Storage we can offer a wide selection of packaging material to protect your items. Our Box Shop has an excellent range of boxes, tape, bubble wrap and padlocks to protect your goods.
How to contact decluttering in Epping Green
Security Self Storage
Tel: 01992 877540
Map showing location of Security Self Storage near Epping Green
Opening Times of Security Self Storage:
• Mon 08:00 – 17:30
• Tue 08:00 – 17:30
• Wed 08:30 – 17:30
• Thu 08:30 – 17:30
• Fri 08:00 – 17:30
• Sat 07:00 – 14:00
• Sun Closed
The process of decluttering is carried out for a range of reasons. It maybe you are redecorating, rebuilding, adding an extension or moving home. During the process you may find the following information helpful.
DECORATORS EPPING GREEN
HL Decorating Contractors
14A Harbet Rd, London
020 8123 4884
Hertford Painters & Decorators
94 Halleys Ridge, Hertford, SG14 2TH
BUILDING SUPPLIES EPPING GREEN
Travis Perkins Trading Co.Ltd
35 Baldock St, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9DN
Foxholes Bus. Park John Tate Road, Hertford
ELECTRICIANS EPPING GREEN
Little Berkhamsted, Hertford, SG13 8NA
Thomas Electrical Ltd
113 Mandeville Road, Ware, Hertfordshire SG13 8JL
01992 558 308
PLUMBERS EPPING GREEN
My Hertfordshire Plumber
1 Revels Rd, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 3JT
49 St. Andrew St, Hertford, SG14 1JA
UPHOLSTERY REPAIRS EPPING GREEN
Niki Tyler Home Designer
24 Woodlands Road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG13 7JE
25, Brickendon Green
Brickendon SG13 8PB
CARPET & FLOORING SPECIALISTS EPPING GREEN
Jacob Graff Oak Flooring
Castle Mead House ,Castle Mead Gardens, Hertford
0844 804 2200
Byrver Flooring Ltd
8a Baldock St, Ware, SG12 9DZ
FURNITURE SHOWROOM EPPING GREEN
Direct Furniture Land
Chapel Mill, 29 Tamworth Road, Hertford
0330 808 1725
Furniture 4 Your Home
21 Ware Rd, Hertford SG13 7EB
WHITE GOODS SUPPLIERS EPPING GREEN
4 Millbridge, Hertford SG14 1PY
0300 303 8280
The Kitchen Appliance Store
6 And 7, Hillgrove Business Park, Nazeing Road, Nazeing EN9 2HB
Self Storage – Decluttering Epping Green
This decluttering in Epping Green item is brought to you by Security Self Storage the self store company serving Epping Green and the surrounding area.
Decluttering in Epping Green – Security Self Storage near Epping Green: for a free quote Tel: 01992 877540