Decluttering in Potters Bar | Security Self Storage
Decluttering in Potters Bar
Decluttering in Potters Bar decluttering your home will help you free up valuable space and if you are looking to sell your home, it could help you sell your property faster. If you’re looking for decluttering in Potters Bar, Security Self Storage has a complete range of storage solutions.
There are many other reasons that clearing some space can be helpful. Maybe you are downsizing your accommodation but wish to keep certain items of furniture in the short term? Or you may be relocating to another country but will be returning home at the end of a work contract, and need to store your personal possessions. It makes perfect sense at these times to look at Security Self Storage near Potters Bar as an affordable and secure way of storing your personal belongings.
Ideas to Help You Declutter & Decluttering Solutions Potters Bar
All too often we find our attics, garages and cupboards are full to bursting with things we no longer use. Here are some ways to help free up some space with the help of Security Self Storage Potters Bar.
1. Clear out Books, CD’s and DVD’s. With so much available on line, now may be the time to reduce your overflowing bookshelves, film collection or CD rack. It’s also worth remembering that storing vinyl records in the loft is a fire hazard. If you find you are particularly attached to certain things, consider putting them into storage, this will make your living area seem instantly larger and your loft a safer place!
2. Store things your children have outgrown. It’s all too easy to hang on to cloths and toys your children no longer need. Now could be the time to sell them on sites such as Ebay to generate come extra cash. Alternatively, if you’re hanging onto them until the grandchildren arrive, put them into storage until you need them.
3. Put bikes and other unused outdoor items in storage. If you don’t have a shed or garage to store bikes, but find you only use them in the summer months, free up some space by putting them into storage. Garden furniture often ends up in the garage during the winter, why not save some space by storing it until it’s needed.
4. Send your camping stuff on holiday. If you have camping or trekking equipment, or a number of large suitcases which you only use only at certain times of the year, why not send them packing and save yourself some valuable cupboard space. Storage in a clean and dry environment will prolong the life of these items.
5. Declutter your wardrobe. Most of us have far more clothes than we ever wear. We often buy things, which don’t suit us or hang onto things that don’t fit us. Once you have assessed your wardrobe, you will know what you want to keep and what is definitely unflattering and should be discarded. There will also be a number of items you’re just not sure about. To free up wardrobe space, why not consider storing these items along with seasonal clothing needed only at certain times of the year. A small self-storage unit could be the ideal answer to your changing needs.
6. If you work from home some offsite storage may help you reclaim your space. Working from home often requires keeping records and documents for a certain amount of time. Maybe you need bulky items only occasionally or have stock that is filling up your living space. A storage unit could provide the ideal cost effective way to store these items and you can easily access them whenever you need to.
Packing your possessions
Once you have decided to use a self-storage facility, you will want to make sure your possessions are carefully packed to ensure they remain in perfect condition. At Security Self Storage we can offer a wide selection of packaging material to protect your items. Our Box Shop has an excellent range of boxes, tape, bubble wrap and padlocks to protect your goods.
How to contact decluttering in Potters Bar
Security Self Storage
Tel: 01992 877540
Map showing location of Security Self Storage near Potters Bar
Opening Times of Security Self Storage:
• Mon 08:00 – 17:30
• Tue 08:00 – 17:30
• Wed 08:30 – 17:30
• Thu 08:30 – 17:30
• Fri 08:00 – 17:30
• Sat 07:00 – 14:00
• Sun Closed
The process of decluttering is carried out for a range of reasons. It maybe you are redecorating, rebuilding, adding an extension or moving home. During the process you may find the following information helpful.
DECORATORS POTTERS BAR
Coraconstruct – Painting, Decorating, & Property Maintenance
324 Mutton Lane, Potters Bar, EN6 2AX
Phillips Decorating Services
Flat K, Rydal Mount, Santers Lane, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 2SP
BUILDING SUPPLIES POTTERS BAR
One Stop Builders Merchant
383 Hertford Rd, Enfield, EN3 5PP
020 8804 6011
Travis Perkins Trading Co.Ltd
57 Barnet Rd, Potters Bar, EN6 2QY
ELECTRICIANS POTTERS BAR
35 The Causeway, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5HD
020 8441 9850
J S Electrical
20 Fetherstone Close, Potters Bar, EN6 5NS
PLUMBERS POTTERS BAR
R&D Gas & Plumbing
16 St. Johns Close, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5PD
Maple House, High St, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5BS
UPHOLSTERY REPAIRS POTTERS BAR
Ashpole Upholstery & Interiors
Unit 21 Alston Rd, Barnet, EN5 4EL
020 8441 2932
New Barnet, 98, Crescent Rd, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4 9RJ
020 8441 9955
CARPET & FLOORING SPECIALISTS POTTERS BAR
Underfoot Flooring Ltd
Unit 4, Devonshire Business Centre Cranborne Rd, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 3JR
l 01707 665652
The Versitile Flooring Co
1 Devonshire Business Centre, Cranbourne Industrial Estate, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 3JR
FURNITURE SHOWROOM POTTERS BAR
39-41 High St, Potters Bar, EN6 5AJ
Ital Living Ltd
70 High St, Potters Bar, EN6 5AB
WHITE GOODS SUPPLIERS POTTERS BAR
Tullys Domestic Appliances
77b St. Marks Rd, Enfield, EN1 1BJ
020 3376 9970
Station Close, Potters Bar EN6 1TL
0870 542 5425
Self Storage – Decluttering in Potters Bar
This decluttering in Potters Bar item is brought to you by Security Self Storage the self store company serving Potters Bar and the surrounding area.
Decluttering in Potters Bar – Security Self Storage near Potters Bar: for a free quote Tel: 01992 877540